Family owned and operated in Bridgeville Pennsylvania since 1950, Hamlin’s Automotive is a full service state of the art collision repair and mechanical facility. We pride ourselves on building customer relationships and providing the highest quality of mechanical and collision services.
- Customer satisfaction is always our primary goal
- All work is done in-house; we do not outsource to other facilities. Your car NEVER leaves our facility
- When cars come in for mechanical work we ALWAYS call the customer before any work begins
- We have the ability to fix everything on a car from auto body repair to mechanical work
- The entire shop is computerized both for mechanical and collision repairs
- Clean waiting rooms with clean restrooms, music, kids play toys and magazines
- Courtesy cars for our clients
- Towing for our customers
- Children and female friendly offices
- Cold drinks and candy for customers
We can help you with everything from an oil change to an engine change.
We can handle any problem on both foreign and domestic vehicles.
Our collision repair experts use special tools and equipment to repair body parts and refinish interiors, exteriors and spoiled metal frames of vehicles. They handle dents, scratches and more extensive damage caused by everyday use and accidents.
CAR A/C RECHARGE
Recharging the air conditioner is needed when the refrigerant is low, and means adding the right amount of refrigerant to bring the pressure up. The a/c system is delicate and requires extreme care to ensure that the system is not clogged with debris, especially within the compressor.
An oil and filter change involves draining out the old motor oil and replacing it with fresh, new motor oil. The oil filter also gets replaced at the same time. Oil undergoes thermal breakdown due to high operating temperature.
Sometimes referred to as breaking or tracking, wheel alignment is part of standard automobile maintenance that consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so that they are set to the car maker’s specification.
Our experts use manual or computerized assessment used to identify problems. Most cars today have an onboard computer that can interface with electronic diagnostic equipment and identify specific problems that are present.
CAR BATTERY REPAIRS
The battery is the sole source of electrical power for the car. The battery is charged during vehicle operation by the alternator. If the battery is not charged sufficiently, you will not be able to start the car or use any electrical components (lights, radio, etc.).
© Copyright 2016 Hamlin's Automotive